Thursday 14 November 2013

Christmas Wish-list


It's getting to that time of year again where we start having a bit of a panic about what to get people for Christmas, I know when people ask me the response is normally 'errrrrrr'! This year I thought I would do a christmas wish-list post as for one I have an idea of what i would like. 
The earmuffs look amazing, you can also connect them to your phone/ iPod/ mp3 player so you can listen to music while keeping your ears warm. The picture frame looks so cute, I really don't have enough pictures in my room at the moment and this would fit in with the style of my room perfectly! As for the charm I've been collecting them for ages and this would be a perfect edition to it. I've wanted a pair of boots like these ones from River Island for ages, I really like the style of them and they do look rather comfy. The boohoo dress was one of the first things that caught my attention on their site, I really like the cut out shoulders and the sequins, it would be the perfect christmas/ new year party dress. 




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment